- 2 c. fresh strawberries crushed
- 2 3 oz strawberry Jell-O
- 3 c. miniature marshmallows
- 18.25 oz. strawberry cake mix + ingredients to prepare cake mix
- Cool Whip
- Take your two cups of strawberries and crush them with a fork. Pour into a greased 9×13 in cake pan. Sprinkle strawberry Jell-O over the top of the strawberries. Then sprinkle the marshmallows over the Jell-O.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour over the marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until cake tests done. Let sit for about 15 minutes and then run a knife around the outside of the cake. Flip onto a serving tray. Refrigerate.
- Serve with Cool Whip. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Some cake mixes are 15.25 oz. If that’s all you can find it will work fine, just prepare it according to the directions on the package!
NutritionServing: 1g | Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 47mg | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 17.4mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE