Super Moist Zucchini Bread. A wonderful soft, moist and sweetish loaf cake perfect with a cup of tea!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil *** See notes below
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup black walnuts, optional
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- In a mixer, add eggs, sugar, oil and zucchini and mix for 5 minutes .
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour baking soda and baking powder then add that slowly to the wet mix and combine well.
- Pour the batter into the two greased 9 inch bread pans and bake at 300 F for 1 hour – 1 hour 15 minutes.