- 4 chicken breast cutlets*
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 16 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl add tomato paste, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer inside a 9×13 cooking dish. Divide sauce between the 4 pieces of chicken and spread sauce to cover each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese on top of each chicken breast. Evenly distribute the remaining toppings over the chicken.
- Bake in the oven 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Let rest 3-5 minutes and then serve!
- *I have found if you are just grabbing a pack of chicken breasts at the store, unless you are buying them already in cutlets they are probably going to be about double what a portion size actually is. So a portion of chicken in 6-8 ounces which is roughly half a pound. Most chicken breasts I see at the store are about 1 pound, so simply butterfly-cut the chicken in half to form 2 cutlets. OR if this is confusing look for chicken breasts already cut into cutlets at the store. If you use a whole large chicken breast those are going to need longer a lot longer to bake then the recipe calls for.
- This Recipe adapted from 👉 👉 👉 Click Here