- 2 cups milk non-fat, reduced fat or whole milk
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Mix well (or blend) all the ingredients together, excluding the butter.
- Heat a lightly-buttered frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter onto the pan, using about 1/4 of a cup for each scoop.
- Tilt the pan and rotate it with a circular motion to help the batter spread evenly.
- Cook for about 1 minute per side on medium heat. Repeat until the batter is finished.
This article and recipe adapted from this site