- 1 boiled egg
- 30 grams onion
- 30 grams mayonnaise
- 1easpoon lemon juice
- Chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 150 grams chicken thighs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 400 grams rice
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Put boiled egg inside a mesh sieve and push it through. (Alternatively, simply chop up the eggs by hand)
- In a bowl, combine egg and the ingredients for the tartar sauce and mix well.
- Coat chicken thighs with flour, followed by the beaten egg. Grease a frying pan with some oil and cook the chicken on both sides until golden brown and fully cooked through.
- Wipe away excess oil with a paper towel. Add in the soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and simmer with the chicken.
- In a separate pan, heat some sesame oil. Place round molds on top and fill with cooked rice.
- Cook the rice on both sides.
- Transfer rice patties onto plate. top with lettuce, chicken and tartar sauce followed by the second rice patty.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site