This Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe is legit-crispy, easy to make, perfectly seasoned, and guaranteed to disappear pretty much…immediately.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 65 minutes
Total time: 75 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
• 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
• fine sea salt, to taste
• Slice your sweet potatoes into long, thin strips, about 1/4-inch wide. It’s important that the fries are uniformly sized for even cooking. Add the fries to a large bowl of cold water and soak for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight).
• Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet (or two medium baking sheets*) with parchment paper, or mist with cooking spray. Set aside.
• Drain the fries, rinse out and dry your bowl of water, then blot dry the fries with a clean towel.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at THE BEST BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES