- 16 oz thin spaghetti, cooked (or any of your favorite noodles)
- ½ cup butter (plus more for buttering pan)
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup dry white wine (I use Beringer, but you can also use cooking wine)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine 1/2 cup butter, cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and white wine. Add cooked noodles.
- Pour into a buttered 13×9. Sprinkle both cheeses on top.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for 45 minutes, covered with foil. Remove foil and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
- May be made in advance and refrigerated (before cooking). However, add time if that is the case to heat thoroughly! Enjoy!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here