- 1 8 count tube crescent rolls
- 6 Tbs brown sugar
- 6 tsp water
- 3 Tbs butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 35Spray a 6 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open your crescent rolls and roll each one up individually and cut 6 of them in half and 2 of them in thirds and set aside.
- In each well of your muffin tin add your 1 Tbs brown sugar, 1 tsp water, 1/2 Tbs butter and about 1 Tbs pecans, just distribute evenly among each well.
- Place 2 of your half (one wholcrescents in each tin big side to little side, then place the 6 remaining pieces into the center.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly, remove from oven and let sit 1-2 minutes before turning out onto plate to serve.
- If you are a fan of whole pecans, you can also use those instead of coarsely chopping them.
- Switch up and use walnuts instead.
- You can also use canned biscuits but not the jumbo kind unless you are using a jumbo muffin tin, they will puff up too much in the pan and the ratio of bread to sauce will be off.
- Only let cool in pan for 1-2 minutes otherwise they will be harder to get out.
- This recipe can easily be doubled for a 12 count muffin tin.
- This article and recipe adapted from this site