- 1 pound (4 cups) of Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Softened Butter (We use Salted Sweet Cream Butter)
- 1/2 cup Crushed Oreo Cookie pieces (coarsely chopped with small pieces sifted out)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Up to 1/4 cup of Milk (add as needed 1 tablespoon at a time)
- Coarsely chop Oreo Cookies (with or without filling) and sift out small crumbs.
- Combine powdered sugar and softened butter and mix.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Check consistency.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until you get the desired consistency.
- Add Crushed Oreo Cookie pieces and fold in with a spoon.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here