- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt (or 1/8 teaspoon of Table Salt)
- Decorating Bags
- Wilton 2D Decorating Tip
- In heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and milk.
- Cook and stir over a low heat until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Increase the heat to medium. Do not stir.
- Cook for 3-6 minutes until either bubbles form in the center of the pan or the mixture turns amber.
- Remove from the heat and transfer the caramel mixture to a small bowl.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add caramel mixture to a mixer.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar until combined, creamy and the correct consistency.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here