Angel Food Cake that is sugar free! This is such a classic cake to make too. #sugarfree #cake #angel #dessert #birthday #food
- Egg whites- 12
- Cream of Tarter- 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Water- 1 tablespoon.
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon
- Sugar Alternative- Equivalent to 1 3/4 cups of sugar. Please use granular alternative.
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon. Cake Flour- 1 cup sifted.
- How to make Sugar Free Angel Food Cake
- Start by prepping your pan well for nonstick.
- On a mixing bowl use a whisk attachment to whip together the egg whites until some peaks begin to form. Then add the cream of tarter, water and vanilla extract.
- While your ingredients are mixing,you can sift together your flour, sugar alternative, and salt. You will need to sift this very well so I would suggest sifting several times or even using a food processor.
- Set your oven to 325 at this point and then mix together your ingredients by adding the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients. We do not want the oven to be too-preheated which is why we are doing a ‘lazy’ preheat.
- Now pour the batter into your prepped pan and bake for 60-65 minutes or until golden.
- To cool, invert this cake and allow to sit for about an hour until cool. Recipe Notes Please see post for details
Recipe Notes : Please see post for details