- 16 oz package vanilla almond bark 0r vanilla candiquik
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Line a jelly roll pan (10×15) with aluminum foil.
- In a medium pot over medium-low heat, melt the vanilla almond bark and chunky peanut butter, stirring occasionally until melted.
- At the same time, in a second smaller pot over medium-low heat, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips and vegetable oil, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Pour the almond bark mixture onto the lined pan and smooth evenly. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the almond bark, then use a knife or small spatula to swirl the 2 together. Place the pan in the fridge to chill until firm. Once firm, break the tiger butter into smaller pieces. Store in an airtight container.
This article and recipe adapted from this site