White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies are soft, chewy and perfectly sweet lemon cookies! White chocolate chips & lemon pudding mix add great flavor and texture to these delicious spring cookies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: 42 Servings
• 1 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup softened butter
• 1 egg
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 2 TBSP milk
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 2 cups flour
• 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
• 1 small box lemon pudding mix
• zest from 1 lemon about 2-3 tsp
• Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg and milk.
• In separate bowl, combine sour cream, pudding mix, salt and soda. Add flour and sour cream to butter mixture, mixing until smooth. Mix in white chocolate chips and zest. Add 1 drop of yellow food coloring if desired.
• Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies